Thread ONLY for school Lovers! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    EDIT: no offence!!!
    Don't worry, I am not offended easily!...cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I am a Girl!!!!(at least the lat time I checked I was)...what boy would have a name of 'Rose in Bloom',......
    Ah well theres a 'roseongrave' or something similar who's a boy, it's a bit less cheerful though

ReputationRep:
    ..now that one really cracked me up BIG time..
    keep them coming...
    (and yeah u r right lil-pink-stars...these really r memories to treasure...gonna miss it all sooo much)
    I know it's all so sad knowing that we'll never have another lesson there

The other week when I had to go into school for an exam, I paid homage to The Common Room, the hole which was our home, and I was pained to discover that the beloved 'Star Couch', a large white sofa which had acquired a rather large amount of graffiti, had been cruelly taken from us! Its slanderous messages offend no more

ReputationRep:
    Well, I went to paris with the school and went to parc asterix and bought about £40 worth of stuff (a lot of money for me then) and then managed to lose the bag. Of course I was left feeling slightly sheepish (BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Ah well theres a 'roseongrave' or something similar who's a boy, it's a bit less cheerful though
    ah ok....didn't know that!
    I hope you ppl think I am cheerful in a nice way!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah thats the one!!! lol sorry my dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)

The other week when I had to go into school for an exam, I paid homage to The Common Room, the hole which was our home, and I was pained to discover that the beloved 'Star Couch', a large white sofa which had acquired a rather large amount of graffiti, had been cruelly taken from us! Its slanderous messages offend no more
    I feel ur pain!.....no matter how bad our building was...it was worth it...miss you school!

ReputationRep:
    Like I said..no worries...

ReputationRep:

You had sofas! Our common room was just full of beetle and ant-infested upholstered benches and chairs. Bah.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I went to paris with the school and went to parc asterix and bought about £40 worth of stuff (a lot of money for me then) and then managed to lose the bag. Of course I was left feeling slightly sheepish (BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!)
    Mawwww poor Mershy. *hug*
    When I went to Hadrian's Wall in Year 8 I bought this chocolate-covered Kendal Mint Cake, had two bites of it and thought it was absolutely gorgeous, then the next time I looked at my hand it was no longer there I still wonder to this day what happened to it :confused: I must have dropped it in the castle somewhere, but you would have thought I'd have noticed!

ReputationRep:
    My dear! How sweet
    Has Queen connotations, I apologise for the enthusiasm

ReputationRep:
    When I went to Hadrian's Wall in Year 8 I bought this chocolate-covered Kendal Mint Cake, had two bites of it and thought it was absolutely gorgeous, then the next time I looked at my hand it was no longer there I still wonder to this day what happened to it :confused: I must have dropped it in the castle somewhere, but you would have thought I'd have noticed!

Maybe your bites were bigger than you thought

ReputationRep:
    You had sofas! Our common room was just full of beetle and ant-infested upholstered benches and chairs. Bah.
    We had 3 very large sofas!
    And a pool table......
    And Fuseball....
    And a kitchen with a fridge and microwave...
    Oh and a stereo system thingy....
    But that was it really, and we always thought it was pretty pants! Especially as it was right next door to one of the staff rooms, so no doubt they heard every one of our 'discussions' about the teachers
    Ah ha and a 'Shag Cupboard'.....a really tiny walk in cupboard, with no purpose whatsoever, apart from to be called the Shag Cupboard

ReputationRep:
    Merci pikahan.

Well, I have lost food before, especially when alking around.

ReputationRep:
    And a pool table......
    And Fuseball....
    But that was it really, and we always thought it was pretty pants! Especially as it was right next door to one of the staff rooms, so no doubt they heard every one of our 'discussions' about the teachers
    Ah ha and a 'Shag Cupboard'.....a really tiny walk in cupboard, with no purpose whatsoever, apart from to be called the Shag Cupboard
    We have loads of chairs, a mini canteen with a microwave, an internet cafe and vending machines.

ReputationRep:
    Yup....perhaps....
    Aww...poor pikaboo...I bet u can still taste it
    I remember I was out at a park and had just gotten myself a BIG pack of popcorns...took it with me on a ride and got off the ride with an empty pack!.....bad idea to take popcorn on a ride (esp. if u really like them!)

ReputationRep:
    We have loads of chairs, a mini canteen with a microwave, an internet cafe and vending machines.
    Oooh vending machines! That IS good!
    They never let us have them on account of it 'taking away business from the school canteen' grrrrrrrrrrr school :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh vending machines! That IS good!
    They never let us have them on account of it 'taking away business from the school canteen' grrrrrrrrrrr school :mad:
    Well, it is a devision of the school canteen along with eat.com (the mini canteen)

ReputationRep:
    We had lots of saofas..a few desks (they were useless really, who studied in the common room?!!)...a microwave, tv, fridge, water cooler, electric kettle and I also took my sleepin bag (Told u school was my second home!)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for that, but I can assure you I do pikachu-style nibbles orrrr it was the most gorgeous thing I've ever eaten too maybe I just wasn't meant to taste such delights.

And a pool table......
    And Fuseball....
    That's just extravagance we had a kitchen but practically nothing else. Though I used to make popcorn in the microwave and the whole sixth form would moan at me for making such delicious smells. I thought they were delicious anyway...others may have disagreed we didn't even have a shag cupboard, some people would have liked one, haha

Merci pikahan.

Well, I have lost food before, especially when walking around.
    Yeah but this kendal mint cake was really special it cost me £2.50! And that was 5 years ago, it's probably worth about £10 now!

ReputationRep:
    Yup....perhaps....
    Aww...poor pikaboo...I bet u can still taste it
    I remember I was out at a park and had just gotten myself a BIG pack of popcorns...took it with me on a ride and got off the ride with an empty pack!.....bad idea to take popcorn on a ride (esp. if u really like them!)
    I can...all sweet and melting in my mouth...*cries*
    Hehehe *imagines popcorn flying in all directions* I pity your co-riders

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.