The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Okay ppl...me logging of now...'YAWN'...
I must say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that made me feel sooooooooo much better...keep it coming, I'll check this thread again tom.....enjoyed it all very much...
thanx again..
good night everyone:smile:
cheers:smile:
Rose in Bloom
NEAT!!...and funny:smile:

The prefect room made us men. Absolute carnage took place all the time. I have many, many memories of the prefect room.

Attached is a lower year being disciplined:
Reply 82
hornblower
The prefect room made us men. Absolute carnage took place all the time. I have many, many memories of the prefect room.

Attached is a lower year being disciplined:

LOL!!!!....the lower year person doesn't seem to mind it though......
Oh yeah...memories are for keeping....I have loads of my school as well...but they make me feel sad, thaats why I don't look at the pix too often....
you should be glad, you've got a whole new adventure ahead.
Reply 84
_tobi_coker07_
you should be glad, you've got a whole new adventure ahead.

Lets hope its a good adventure!...I really don't like change!:frown:...but I guess...Life moves on......
Rose in Bloom
Lets hope its a good adventure!...I really don't like change!:frown:...but I guess...Life moves on......

It won't be too bad!
I set up a website for everyone in 'The Common Room Croo' and it's great! People are already using it to keep in touch now over the holidays and so hopefully everyone will still use it once we're all at our different universities :smile:
Makes me happier that we can all communicate via the site and that we will know what everyone's getting up to. And it will be really useful for organising a reunion when it comes around to that :biggrin:
Reply 86
If only every day was a weekday.
The Nerd
If only every day was a weekday.

hehe, whys that then Nerd? :rolleyes:
Reply 88
Whats_The_411?
hehe, whys that then Nerd? :rolleyes:

What could be better than 7 days of school a week?
if this thread is for school lovers then why is the icon so sad?

I hated school...and uni
sublime_envy

I hated school...and uni

I hated school too. But hope to enjoy uni :wink: . Why didnt you like it?
hated the course, (Chemistry I love but it was taught so badly, even though it had a good reputation) disliked the people I lived with, (really immature, disturbed me constantly especially during exams) and everything just left something to be desired. the government refused to acknowledge me as a home student even though I have been a british citizen since birth and made me pay international fees. Uni said I could pay these off at the end of my degree (£5,000) so I sat my 1st year exams, got in the top 5% and then got kicked out a week later for not paying fees. Bastards
sublime_envy
hated the course, (Chemistry I love but it was taught so badly, even though it had a good reputation) disliked the people I lived with, (really immature, disturbed me constantly especially during exams) and everything just left something to be desired. the government refused to acknowledge me as a home student even though I have been a british citizen since birth and made me pay international fees. Uni said I could pay these off at the end of my degree (£5,000) so I sat my 1st year exams, got in the top 5% and then got kicked out a week later for not paying fees. Bastards

Thats gives you a great reason to hate your experience at uni. Hope nothing like that happens to me :frown:
Reply 93
sublime_envy

I hated school...and uni

Because I miss school...and was very down when I started this thread!!!!!!!!!...feeling much better now!:wink:
Reply 94
The Nerd
What could be better than 7 days of school a week?

My thoughts exactly!....ah..if only that had happened.....

Latest

Trending

Trending