The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Room available in Tufnell Park

I'm looking for someone to take over my contract in the Tufnell House student accommodation. I'm not able to live there anymore but it would be a great place for a UCL student! It's less than a 5 minute walk from Tufnell Park tube station so it's really easy to get around, and it's about 20-25 minutes away from UCL on the 390 or 134 bus. The room is a refurbished bronze ensuite (they're really lovely!) and costs £210 per week on a 51-week contract starting 10th September. Please get in touch if you're interested or know someone who might be! :smile:
May be interested, will let you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by aubergine7
May be interested, will let you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Feel free to ask if you have any questions at all :smile:
Hey prettygin,

Sorry to hear that you'll no longer be living with us! Wishing you all the best for the future.

For the benefit of anyone who is looking at taking over the room, information and photos can be found on our website:https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit.../tufnell-house

Will be happy to answer any questions too.
I am interested. I got in via adjustment so I won't have my student number to apply for accommodation until tomorrow
Original post by aubergine7

No, it's not catered. The room is in a flat with a shared kitchen.
Original post by johnosullivan887
I am interested. I got in via adjustment so I won't have my student number to apply for accommodation until tomorrow

No problem, let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending