Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hot Date- advice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Situation: Guy lines up date with girl. What does he wear, where does he take her? etc. Advice needed.

ReputationRep:
    He wears leather! And takes her go-karting!
    ...well er, I might be an exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    He wears leather! And takes her go-karting!
    ...well er, I might be an exception.
    I'm more of a PVC man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    Situation: Guy lines up date with girl. What does he wear, where does he take her? etc. Advice needed.
    Well, I would wear jeans and an anime shirt (or my hoodie) and take her to shorne woods and spend the entire day in the country side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I would wear jeans and an anime shirt (or my hoodie) and take her to shorne woods and spend the entire day in the country side.
    Unfortunately, I am not you.

ReputationRep:
    He wears whatever he likes and feels comfortable in, and he finds out where her favourite places are and takes her there. That or take her to one of your favourite places, she'll be touched Hard to be more specific when I don't know what things you CAN take her to!

ReputationRep:
    Cool trainers and jeans and off to YO Sushi!

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a PVC man.
    Nooo, that's too tacky and cheap-looking. Although saying that Roger Taylor also wore PVC, and it didn't seem to do his reputation any harm...hmmm.
    What kind of things is your girl into?

ReputationRep:
    Nooo, that's too tacky and cheap-looking. Although saying that Roger Taylor also wore PVC, and it didn't seem to do his reputation any harm...hmmm.
    What kind of things is your girl into?
    Sex, music, shopping, being with me, men.

ReputationRep:
    i was about to start an almost identical thread, so ill be waiting intently for suggestions...
    btw, i was planning on wearing jeans and a t-shirt and going for a midday drink at a really nice bar to chat about stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    i was about to start an almost identical thread, so ill be waiting intently for suggestions...
    btw, i was planning on wearing jeans and a t-shirt and going for a midday drink at a really nice bar to chat about stuff
    what type of shoes though? Apparently chicks really like guys with good taste in footwear.

ReputationRep:
    what type of shoes though? Apparently chicks really like guys with good taste in footwear.
    but don't girls like more how a guy doesn't care how he looks? if so dress up as a tramp and you can't go wrong :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    but don't girls like more how a guy doesn't care how he looks? if so dress up as a tramp and you can't go wrong :cool:
    You better be looking for a Timmy avatar.

ReputationRep:
    tough one, either best (ie clean, new looking) trainers or some smart casual shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    Hm nice username.
    I don't know what kind of girls you know, but a tramp would put me off quicker than anything else o_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    tough one, either best (ie clean, new looking) trainers or some smart casual shoes
    Just never pair the smart shoes with jeans!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Converse/Vans or similar, or cowboy boots.....but that's not to everybodies tastes I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    Just never pair the smart shoes with jeans!
    fo' sho

ReputationRep:
    What about these?

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/p...5376020_lg.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    I'd say Converse/Vans or similar, or cowboy boots.....but that's not to everybodies tastes I'm sure
    yeh thats wat i was tryin to get at, i own grey etnies which are sound

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.