Anyone received any accommodation offers yet

Anyone?
Nope. Starts Monday apparently.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I have, but I can't view the offer as the website says that the 'accommodation online service is currently unavailable'.
Same as Colsop, I have an offer but the website isn't working. It's possible they've taken it down whilst sending out all the offers and it will come back up when everyone has theirs. I wouldn't worry, if you applied before the deadline you'll get something.
Reply 4
Hey, I applied but unfortunately I am not guaranteed a place since i'm a postgraduate. Do you know of any student accommodation near Highfield? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hedgemonkey
Anyone?

Hi! I have just accepted my offer! I received it yesterday but the website was broke down now it is working.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all, we've just confirmed with Serviceline that the accommodation website is now back up and running. Apologies for the inconvenience over the weekend.

Room allocations will be made between now and mid-September, and released in batches throughout that period. As such, please don't worry if you haven't received your offer yet.
The Residences team always try to match everyone's wants/needs as closely as possible, and the time at which you receive your offer won't have any bearing on this.

If you have any other questions about accommodation, have a look at our Accommodation FAQ, where you'll also find contact details for the Residences team.

We look forward to welcoming you all in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending