Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimlich)
    Hi, im going to Northumbria to do Biology C100, however when im updating my finance these are the only courses that show up:
    (BSc Hons) APPLIED BIOLOGY 3YR C100 3 years Bachelor Degree with Honours
    (BSc Hons) BIOLOGY SW C100 4 years Bachelor Degree with Honours Includes placement year(BSc Hons) APPLIED BIOLOGY SW C100 4 years Bachelor Degree with Honours Includes placement year. I will be only doing 3 years as far as I know and will not be doing a placement year. Should I still register under the 4 year course or the applied biology that is 3 years but has a different course name
    We can only guess. Phone the university's Admissions Office and get them to tell you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.