Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the shower/toilets like? like could people hear you from outside the door or is it quite quiet and private? Also, it says the you share with one other person so do you and someone else pick a cubicle or do you go into any shower/toilet at any time? I'd like to keep my shampoo/conditioner and other shower things in the shower/cubicle so I wouldn't have to take everything back and fourth from my room. Thanks (I've asked a question like this earlier but not sure if it has posted).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeahTay)
    What are the shower/toilets like? like could people hear you from outside the door or is it quite quiet and private? Also, it says the you share with one other person so do you and someone else pick a cubicle or do you go into any shower/toilet at any time? I'd like to keep my shampoo/conditioner and other shower things in the shower/cubicle so I wouldn't have to take everything back and fourth from my room. Thanks (I've asked a question like this earlier but not sure if it has posted).
    Some images of Cefn Bryn can be found on Flickr (as well as other accommodation).
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by LeahTay)
    On Singleton Park Campus, for shared bathroom accommodation, it's 1 bathroom for every 2 residents. It's completely up to you and your flat how you decide who's 'assigned' to which toilet / shower and where you keep your toiletries. Or you just go to any one that's available.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.