Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good Day, May i know that, among the three university stated above, which one is better ? As i read from the league table, Roehampton is higher rank from another two. However, i heard that, Roehampton university is quite small(more like a school ?) and is a new university? So it's great if you all willing to share your opinion with me about this three university. Or perhaps your student life in these three university ?Thank you very much. If you are the Alumni from one of these three, that is the best.

ReputationRep:
    The course is more important than the university, especially at masters level. What course are you thinking of studying?

ReputationRep:
    courses related to economics, finance and management. More on business study i suppose. Thanks

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.