Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I remove driving test booking that's on hold? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to cancel my driving test booking that's 'on hold', but there is no option to do so. Is there any way I cancel this or if I do have to wait, how long must I wait? Thanks.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Internets)
    I want to cancel my driving test booking that's 'on hold', but there is no option to do so. Is there any way I cancel this or if I do have to wait, how long must I wait? Thanks.
    I'm not familiar with the process, but is there no way of actually contacting/phoning someone up about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I'm not familiar with the process, but is there no way of actually contacting/phoning someone up about it?
    Thanks for your reply, I will call them on Monday. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something in the mean time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Internets)
    Thanks for your reply, I will call them on Monday. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something in the mean time.
    Did it work what do you have to do and how long does it take it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    How long does it take to cancel it or what do you have to do .. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why is your test on hold?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed_098)
    Did it work what do you have to do and how long does it take it
    Message the dvsa on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/dvsagovuk/
    Basically live chat support, got it fixed in 15 mins.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.