Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Completely fashion illiterate when it comes to shoes - please help! Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've got black slim trousers similar to the one below for work. I have no idea what kind of shoes would go with it though.

I can't wear high heels (small ones are okay) and my feet are quite wide, so anything with pointed toes is very painful for me!

I'm looking for something that would keep my feet warm in Autumn/ winter - would ankle boots go with these? Unwilling to spend up to £100. Any suggestions are welcome!

http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/tro...yqoaAlCj8P8HAQ

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluorish_Blotts)
    So I've got black slim trousers similar to the one below for work. I have no idea what kind of shoes would go with it though.

I can't wear high heels (small ones are okay) and my feet are quite wide, so anything with pointed toes is very painful for me!

I'm looking for something that would keep my feet warm in Autumn/ winter - would ankle boots go with these? Unwilling to spend up to £100. Any suggestions are welcome!

http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/tro...yqoaAlCj8P8HAQ

Thanks guys!
    Yes! A pair of black Chelsea boots would look great! Or pumps of any colour

ReputationRep:
    Fringed ankle boots would look great, or some converse depends on the type of look you're going for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Yes! A pair of black Chelsea boots would look great! Or pumps of any colour
    I second this - Chelsea boots will do the job

ReputationRep:
    I recommend you to wear a pair of Chelsea shoes, whether you like a dull pair or a hi shine one. Chelsea is a clear choice with slim trousers.

ReputationRep:
    how formal is work and how tall are you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.