Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I'm desperately trying to obtain a pdf of:

Mortimer, S.R., Westbury, D. B., Dodd, S., Brook, A. J., Harris, S. J., Kessock-Philip, R., Chaney, K., Lewis, P., Buckingham, D. L. and Peach, W. J. (2007) Cereal-based whole crop silages: potential biodiversity benefits of cereal production in pastoral landscapes. Aspects of Applied Biology, 81. pp. 77-86

If anyone has access to it and could send it to me I'd be more than grateful - Master's project due in on Thursday and good old Harper Adams has no access!!!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it would be right for someone to help you, because it's most likely copyright infringement, and if anyone does have institutional access, the downloaded PDF is typically stamped with details of the download (which make it traceable to the downloader). My advice is therefore to talk to your own institution about emergency access, and failing that, your supervisor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    I don't think it would be right for someone to help you, because it's most likely copyright infringement, and if anyone does have institutional access, the downloaded PDF is typically stamped with details of the download (which make it traceable to the downloader). My advice is therefore to talk to your own institution about emergency access, and failing that, your supervisor.
    Yeah this. I can access the paper but I'd never give it to anyone because it's not worth the risk.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.