Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for a spanish partner watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I'm looking for someone to help me with my A Level spanish. I got a B at AS but i would have preferred an A so I'm gonna work really hard over the next school year. I wanna improve my conversation skills (e.g. being able to quickly think of things to say with minimal stuttering, wider vocabulary, hearing spanish better). I think skype would be the most useful to do this. Also I wanna be practicing on a regular basis so if you are to accept please make sure you have the time for these sessions. I think skype would be the most useful to do this. I'm kinda shy so I might not even go through with it but it would be nice to know that there are people willing to help. If anyone knows a website where I can improve my conversation skills it would be helpful too (preferably with people around my age).
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    x

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? I am spanish and I would like to find an english person to talk to and improve my english. How old are you? Are you a boy or a girl? If we have a similar age we could Skype sometimes in english and other times in spanish so that we can both learn. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy1012)
    How old are you? I am spanish and I would like to find an english person to talk to and improve my english. How old are you? Are you a boy or a girl? If we have a similar age we could Skype sometimes in english and other times in spanish so that we can both learn. What do you think?
    I'm a boy and I'm 17

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.