Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I will be going to Liverpool to study pharmacy on the 19th of September, just wondering if anyone else will be going there? Or if anyone is currently there is it a good uni and is the content hard?

Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting MPharm this September too, pretty nerve wracking to be honest

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anam;67085018]Hi guys,

I will be going to Liverpool to study pharmacy on the 19th of September, just wondering if anyone else will be going there? Or if anyone is currently there is it a good uni and is the content hard?
    Hey I'm going to study it this year too! So frustrating rn though cos my accomodation got messed up 😭 If u know anyone who wants a tenant let me know. Where you from?

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving from northern Ireland and found a whole bunch of halls, studio apartments and the likes, also saw a post on the ljmu Facebook page about somebody needing to pass on their room, what's your price range?

ReputationRep:
    I had a room in marybone 2, I really wanted the newer accommodations. Price rage is probs 125 max, but depends on the actual accomodation cos with marybone it was so cheap 😭Gutted. Also I don't have Facebook, made one yesterday but don't know how the hell to use it 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for the artisan ones if I can get my money sorted, they look sweet

ReputationRep:
    OMG thanks !! I'll have a look and you could let them know if you can pay on a later date etc, hopefully if you have a problem with payments.

ReputationRep:
    Really?! So I can sort of move in now, pay a few weeks later, if my finance isn't through??
    That would certainly be a game changer!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also going to LJMU to study pharmacy! Not long left now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know! A bit daunting isn't it? Exciting too though.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, can't wait to start though! You from Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batfastard)
    Really?! So I can sort of move in now, pay a few weeks later, if my finance isn't through??
    That would certainly be a game changer!
    YH just let them know! Speak to them and of course you won't be the only one in this situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussain96)
    Yep, can't wait to start though! You from Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, from Belfast, makes the change all the more nerve wracking!😓

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.