Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Okay so my boyfriend is turning 18 a month and a half... and i have been trying to think of what to get him for about half a year... he loves paintball but i have got him something for paintball almost every time and becaue it is his 18th i want to get him something special... but i dont know what 😭

His interests are : basketball, paintball, playing video game... basically any normal teenage boy... haha

Oh and we are in a long distance relationship, if that is of any use???

Can anyone help??? Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well for a long distance relationship ... something digital to do with video games is easy to do and I can help you out with that if you ask him which video games he likes.

But something digital to do with video games may not feel very special, it's up to you :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autumndream)
    His interests are : basketball, paintball, playing video game... basically any normal teenage boy...
    His interests include any normal teenage boy?

That's sorted then isn't it. Get him any normal teenage boy! Barrels of fun.

ReputationRep:
    Get him some cool merch from one of his favourite videogames! That's what I would like!

ReputationRep:
    Can opener.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)
    Well for a long distance relationship ... something digital to do with video games is easy to do and I can help you out with that if you ask him which video games he likes.

But something digital to do with video games may not feel very special, it's up to you :/
    Yeah i was thinking about doing a hamper or somthing? Maybe having things like that and also some special things haha

ReputationRep:
    Find a video game you can both play together online, I presume you both have computers, so both get that and you can do things together even in a long distance relationship. And it'll give you something to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend bought me alcohol and a steam voucher haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.