Resit c1-c2 after c3,c4

Watch this thread
geography1294
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is it more easier or harder?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by geography1294)
Is it more easier or harder?
Noticably easier. If you are going for an A* though and got maybe 240 UMS in AS, there is little need though. Anything lower and you're better off resitting some ones where you can get a significant amount of UMS (probably not the applied unit, so C1 or C2)
geography1294
Rep:
(Original post by SeanFM)
Noticably easier. If you are going for an A* though and got maybe 240 UMS in AS, there is little need though. Anything lower and you're better off resitting some ones where you can get a significant amount of UMS (probably not the applied unit, so C1 or C2)
Why not the applied module?
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Why not the applied module?
Usually a lot more effort to resit than C1 or C2 but if you've got significantly low marks in the applied module then resit it by all means.
geography1294
Rep:
(Original post by SeanFM)
Usually a lot more effort to resit than C1 or C2 but if you've got significantly low marks in the applied module then resit it by all means.
I was going to start C1,C2 revision like today, that probably is too early right? I also have one other resit for a different subject, and my science subject is linear so I have to redo AS with A2 in the exam.
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I was going to start C1,C2 revision like today, that probably is too early right? I also have one other resit for a different subject, and my science subject is linear so I have to redo AS with A2 in the exam.
I would say revise trig (finding solutions and proving identities) in C2 and revise nothing else at this stage - I think it is too early.. You can get away with studying C3 first at the very least before revisiting C1 and C2 and finding that it's a lot easier. That's just my opinion and how I personally approached a C2 resit but it is ultimately your decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads