The Student Room Group

Should I put in an enquiry?

I recently completed an AS Level in Classics and received a raw score of 159/200 which was a B (2 marks off an A in my first paper, 10 marks into the A on my second) however, according to the OCR UMS converter my UMS score is 169/200 which indicates an A. This therefore leaves me unsure of whether to bring this point to my lecturers attention or just let it be. Any help would be much appreciated
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I'd definitely contact them and push for an appeal. Even if you're in uni now, some employers (in fields like law) will look at UCAS points in 3-5 years time!
(edited 7 years ago)
It is worth querying this as mistakes can be made.

I've got to say that it's highly unlikely that future employers will look at your ucas points. They will glance at the actual A level grade perhaps but usually that's as far as it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest