x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm interested in... I am an IFA, would like a total change of career, considering teaching secondary Maths. I am 55yo, have a BA Hons degree in economics and business science from another country, checked with NARIC, they confirmed this being equivalent to BA Hons. It means that I do not have GCSE's. Where do I start even to see if I would have a chance to start PGCE this year ?

    My study level is... International Baccalaureate
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2016
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.