Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i got AAAB in my AS levels (As in law, English lit and psychology, a high B in philosophy)
    I want to do a qualifying law degree but I am also very interested in philosophy and politics. The philosophy politics and law degree at Kings College London seems like the perfect course but the entry requirements are A*AA- would I stand a chance of getting an offer if I applied, or am I best off applying for less competitive universities? (Also considering that there are only 30 places on the course - or so I've read)
    Thank you!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by under-the-ivy)
    Hi, i got AAAB in my AS levels (As in law, English lit and psychology, a high B in philosophy)
    I want to do a qualifying law degree but I am also very interested in philosophy and politics. The philosophy politics and law degree at Kings College London seems like the perfect course but the entry requirements are A*AA- would I stand a chance of getting an offer if I applied, or am I best off applying for less competitive universities?
    Thank you!
    provided you get the predictions, and good LNAT score, you stand a good chance *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by under-the-ivy)
    I want to do a qualifying law degree but I am also very interested in philosophy and politics. The philosophy politics and law degree at Kings College London seems like the perfect course but the entry requirements are A*AA- would I stand a chance of getting an offer if I applied, or am I best off applying for less competitive universities?
    Thank you!
    Hi! In my AS levels, I achieved the same as you, AAAB (but in maths, physics, DT and Eng Lit). This year for my A-Levels, I came out with A*A*A* with an A* EPQ and an added A in AS Fmaths. Anything is possible if you aim high and put in the hours of work! Keep practicing and don't stop until you reach what you need!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.