Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to start with animation at LCC this September. Are any of you in it as well? Sort of really scared and excited at the same time as I only have experience in stop motion but none in actually animating stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yeah I'm planning on studying animation at LCC this September I'm really nervous too as it's my first time studying animation from the work I have seen they do a good amount if stop motion so I wouldn't worry! I'm hoping to do 2D and 3D

ReputationRep:
    Are you gonna be living in halls? PM me on Facebook so we can get in touch and maybe become friends! I don't know anyone in London
    (FB: Anna Bocca)

ReputationRep:
    There are two Anna Bocca in the search results I can't tell what one you are what's your profile pic? :s would be awesome to know someone before going into uni since we are both nervous and no i wont be staying in the halls im staying home. where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbietoons)
    There are two Anna Bocca in the search results I can't tell what one you are what's your profile pic? :s would be awesome to know someone before going into uni since we are both nervous and no i wont be staying in the halls im staying home. where are you from?
    black and white profile pic with a striped crop top and highwaisted jeans

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'll be starting animation at LCC in September as well although I won't be staying in halls but at accommodation not far away. I'm hella nervous at the moment haha! Add me on facebook (Jayvonne Mckenzie) I'm holding a camera in my pp. I want to do 2D and 3D work but I like stop motion as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.