Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am starting Uni this year and have read somewhere the criteria for help to buy a computer. Can anyone help. I know there was a chart of the qualifying criteria and now I can't find it under any of the assisted learning support. thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 20, 2016
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.