Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Anyone else starting from march 2017 ?? : )

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my interview next Wednesday. Do you have any tips before the day? TIA

ReputationRep:
    I am at what campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumola)
    Hi, I have my interview next Wednesday. Do you have any tips before the day? TIA
    basically dignity dignity dignity how do you keep someone dignity or have you ever keeps someone's dignity. Why nursing and your field of nursing? How would you cope with the demanding nature of nursing in terms of academic. What has been your biggest challenge so far.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. I had my interview yesterday and got offered a place today 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. I had my interview yesterday and got offered a place today 😊
    Congratulations. At what campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammela)
    Congratulations. At what campus?

I'll be at Luton. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at Luton. How about you?
    I'm based at the alysebury campus 😬

ReputationRep:
    Congrat and well done 😊. What questions were u asked at the interview please ?

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview about two weeks ago, haven't heard from them yet, who else is waiting?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had mine two weeks ago and I'm still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the alysebury campus? And living on campus.

ReputationRep:
    I just got my place today at Alysebury campus! But i have no information about accommodation yet, do they send out details about accommodation soon?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am. Getting excited now

ReputationRep:
    I am starting at Alysebury in March too! 😀 How long did it take for the uni to send you more info after you accepted the offer? I accpeted my offer over a week ago and ive heard nothing so far 😬

ReputationRep:
    I just receive interview for March entry,2017. I am so nervous about the literacy test. Could anyone tell me what to expect for literacy test. what is the topic of essay writing? Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justinnn)
    I just got my place today at Alysebury campus! But i have no information about accommodation yet, do they send out details about accommodation soon?
    Yeaah! Basically I emailed the university and they sent me a link for accommodation application form. But still waiting to hear a confirmation from them 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celiariley)
    I just receive interview for March entry,2017. I am so nervous about the literacy test. Could anyone tell me what to expect for literacy test. what is the topic of essay writing? Thank you in advance!
    Don't be it's pretty straight forward. Like write couple paragraph's on why you want to study your field of nursing. And the rest is pretty much filling out the blanks such as to,too or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcath)
    I am starting at Alysebury in March too! 😀 How long did it take for the uni to send you more info after you accepted the offer? I accpeted my offer over a week ago and ive heard nothing so far 😬
    It took about 2/3 months for me. But the women did explain to me that they were focusing on the September intake first and then dealing with the March intake because I applied through clearing on results day

ReputationRep:
    I wrote this last year which might help you

15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery applicants:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...ery-applicants

(Original post by AGoldie)
    Hello, Anyone else starting from march 2017 ?? : )
    (Original post by Jammela)
    I'm based at the alysebury campus 😬
    (Original post by Justinnn)
    (Original post by tdardis)
    Yes I am. Getting excited now
    (Original post by Celiariley)
    Congratulations

This will help you before you start: 5 things to do before you start your nursing degree:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...nursing-course

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.