Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, after receiving my offer back in November for beds I haven't heard any further information. I need to submit my childcare information for the bursary but I have no clue of the start day or timetable. I have emailed the uni but no response. Has anybody received any further information or shall I chase next week? Thanks Lisa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumola)
    So, after receiving my offer back in November for beds I haven't heard any further information. I need to submit my childcare information for the bursary but I have no clue of the start day or timetable. I have emailed the uni but no response. Has anybody received any further information or shall I chase next week? Thanks Lisa
    Hey just got some further information about pre-induction through the mail today, but no information about the time table yet though. The start day for Adult nursing, Aylesbury campus is on the 27th February if you're still wondering

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got a letter in the post. We have an induction day on Jan 27th and we start on Feb 27th

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the reply. I haven't received any letter yet but I will be Luton based. The uni did email to let me know the start date of 27/2/17 and said that I will receive the timetable on the induction day. Thanks again Lisa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tdardis)
    Hi I got a letter in the post. We have an induction day on Jan 27th and we start on Feb 27th
    My post is always delayed living in a village. Hopefully I'll receive something soon. Is that for Aylesbury or Luton? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am new on this, I just came here cause I got interview for University of Bedfordshire for Operating department practice and I got this numeracy and literacy test as I have revise both of them but I was wondering that what is it going to be in the maths and English test because I don't want myself to be struggling hard I know this is about adult nursing but which i need to achieve this so please help me about what it looked like in maths and English test?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'll be starting in march too and ill be at ayelsbury campus! How long did it take for them to send you more info after you accepeted the offer? I accepted over a week ago and i've heard nothing yet! 😬😬

ReputationRep:
    hi did you o a maths or english exam ...im really nervous about that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.