The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Triple science coursework!

Hiya hope you're having an awesome day! Im going start to my coursework soon for triple science and i just wanted to be a bit more prepared, so i can grab as many marks as i can and achieve A*s. Please help and give advice or study tips!! THANK YOU X 🙂
Original post by sweetsmile
Hiya hope you're having an awesome day! Im going start to my coursework soon for triple science and i just wanted to be a bit more prepared, so i can grab as many marks as i can and achieve A*s. Please help and give advice or study tips!! THANK YOU X 🙂

Have moved this over to GCSEs for you :smile: all the best of luck!
Original post by sweetsmile

Make sure your work is detailed. From your introduction to your evaluation and review. Also make sure you use the mark scheme it will be really helpful 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is your coursework on for each individual subjects? Like what are you investigating?
Reply 4
you're given the mark scheme, make full use of it. if there are points you don't understand, speak to your teacher. you may also want to start looking for secondary data on the internet if you know what experiments you're doing

Quick Reply

Latest