The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
IHavePMS
Great. Now that I have your attention, I need to buy a new phone and needed some advice as to what service is most cost-effective these days, what models seem to be better etc etc etc. I have a shitty three year old Nokia that no longer has a place in my heart. Or my pocket.

Do you suffer from PMS?
Reply 2
I like flip-phones.
Reply 3
Bhaal85
Do you suffer from PMS?

Do you suffer from a lack of originality?
Reply 4
depends specifically on what your tastes are.
Reply 5
IHavePMS
Do you suffer from a lack of originality?

I'm no longer inclined to help you. Good night.
Reply 6
Congrats on some quick editing Mod dept :wink:
Reply 7
Bhaal85

You'd be helping all of us.
Reply 8
I love the samsung E700, have had mine quite a long time now, n have had no problems. It looks pretty n has a good camera. I'm on orange, though I reckon u can get a better deal now on others, o2 were doin some good ones i heard
Reply 9
operato
depends specifically on what your tastes are.

I'm not really too picky so anything that's lightweight and not *too* expensive (within £100-£150 possibly).
Reply 10
Answer these questions:

1)Network preference - Who are most of you friends on?
2)How many texts and minutes do you use per month? Offpeak, onpeak, anytime minutes?
3)Budget?
4)Phone you have at the moment.
Reply 11
Bhaal85

Oh poo.
Reply 12
BombShell
I love the samsung E700, have had mine quite a long time now, n have had no problems. It looks pretty n has a good camera. I'm on orange, though I reckon u can get a better deal now on others, o2 were doin some good ones i heard

I'm on orange too which has been alright. I was thinking of switching to O2 since my dad has it and prefers it. A camera would be cool...hmm. And, err...I was wondering if anyone was on Three.
Reply 13
Dont Go On 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mighty
Congrats on some quick editing Mod dept :wink:

It was quite an easy one !
Reply 15
IHavePMS
I'm on orange too which has been alright. I was thinking of switching to O2 since my dad has it and prefers it. A camera would be cool...hmm. And, err...I was wondering if anyone was on Three.

Three is pathetic, considering I work at Phones4U, no other network has the highest amount of returns. The tariffs whether your on PAYG or contract are really good, but the handsets are diabolical. They are chunky, massive ugly bricks, and the battery life is appaling, I'd avoid them completely.
Reply 16
sorry, just my friends were on it, n all of them had problems. one used to ring me all the time, n he'd try have a decent conversation with me but every 5 minutes it would just disconnect for no reason and he'd keep having to ring me back.

grrr...was soo annoying
Reply 17
Get a Sony Ericsson T610! Or the P900, I love that
Reply 18
juno_the
Get a Sony Ericsson T610! Or the P900, I love that

T610/T630
e700

Quite oldish phones, that's not to say that they are not good phones.
Reply 19
I recently went for a Motorola C350, because I got half of the price back in airtime, I think to say I didn't care what sort of phone I had would be an understatement...

Latest

Trending

Trending