Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    That's impressive. Definitely on my maybe list, and the only one there so far. Thanks!
    Not at all, glad I could of some assistance.

ReputationRep:
    you should chose a camera phone.& you should get an o2 sim because you have free txt (limited); at weekends you get free calls to o2& landline numbers.
    now who will say no 2 dat?

ReputationRep:
    If you get a contract from O2, get it online: the deals are much better. You can get 500 free txts and 50 anytime anynetwork minutes for £20 a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    If you get a contract from O2, get it online: the deals are much better. You can get 500 free txts and 50 anytime anynetwork minutes for £20 a month.
    my friend bouught his sim online and he gets 300 free txts/month and free call + 50 minute call time any network and its not even a contract!

ReputationRep:
    7610 is definately a beauty.... but 6230 and 3650/3660/6600 should be considered........ advantage of buying a nokia series 60 phone is that tons of applications are available on the net for free.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [_Z_])
    7610 is definately a beauty.... but 6230 and 3650/3660/6600 should be considered........ advantage of buying a nokia series 60 phone is that tons of applications are available on the net for free.....
    ^^ I've got a 6600 and it's lovely don't believe people who say that they have loads of problems. It's the least problematic handset I've ever had. It plays all the N-Gage games too without having that ugly side-talking N-Gage thing which is nice. Oh and movies, I have Peter Kay live on there for toilet entertainment

ReputationRep:
    Wait till wednesday when the Nokia 5140 comes out!- its got an excellent camera and is drop proof!!

I've had all of the Nokia shockproof range, gave up on flip phones when they kept falling apart *casts evil look at motorola and sharp*

Can't wait till wednesday!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks muchly, guys. Apologies it's a little late.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.