Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting A Levels soon and I'd say I'm officially in love with Pokemon GO. I've lost 2 kg and currently, it's my main way of exercising. I'm worried that I'll be too busy with school and homework to go for a walk for an hour or two. How could I manage my A Levels with Pokemon GO time? (after all, I still need to exercise)

ReputationRep:
    What a knob

ReputationRep:
    Take up running or another proper cardio, one that will take much less time to burn calories and doesn't require GPS signals or pokeballs.

ReputationRep:
    Put all your revision notes onto audio tapes?

ReputationRep:
    If it's healthy for you continue what your doing. I would say use Sepember as a trial period and see how much free time you have. Put things in this order when managing time

1. School related things
    2. Sleep
    3. After school activities/Clubs (if any)
    4. Exercise/Pokemon GO
    5. Other past times

Also don't listen to anti-Pokemon GO people replying. If its helping you and your having fun then that's all that matters. What are you studying if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy Pixelz)
    If it's healthy for you continue what your doing. I would say use Sepember as a trial period and see how much free time you have. Put things in this order when managing time

1. School related things
    2. Sleep
    3. After school activities/Clubs (if any)
    4. Exercise/Pokemon GO
    5. Other past times

Also don't listen to anti-Pokemon GO people replying. If its helping you and your having fun then that's all that matters. What are you studying if you don't mind me asking?
    Thanks!
    I'm doing Business, Media Studies and either maths or statistics and either applied science or physics (depending on my GCSE results.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanF2000)
    Thanks!
    I'm doing Business, Media Studies and either maths or statistics and either applied science or physics (depending on my GCSE results.)
    I really wanted to do media studies but its not available in my area. So I've settled for Performing Arts (Drama), Music and ICT

ReputationRep:
    Definitely put your studies and work first. A levels are a massive step up, and arguably are getting harder and more demanding due to the new specifications and linear style. Use any spare time you have, maybe during the weekends or something to play. Or, limit yourself to an hour everyday or something.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It's either become a Pokemon master or get good grades. You choose

ReputationRep:
    I am speechless

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.