Rumenaaa317
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I need help deciding whether I should go for my firm (Royal Holloway) or insurance choice (Hertfordshire) to do film, however in Hertfordshire it's English lit with film which I don't mind or I might change that to completely film studies. Anyways, I know that Royal Holloway is much better for film seeing as it's in London aswell, but there are reasons why I am contemplating between the two eventhough results day has gone. I'm quite nervous about moving out and being away from family (about an hour and a half away) whereas if I went to Hertfordshre I will commute which makes me feel tonnes better knowing that I can take care of my family and not worry about them if I was away. Also, I know that if I wanted to get a job in the film industry, Royal Holloway would be better but the thing is, I want to become a media teacher, so I would take a 1 year postgraduate course after (PGCE). So I was wondering, does it really matter how good the uni is if I want to get into teaching? Or does the employment vary in this too? I'm stressed out and I need to make a decision quick!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.62%
I'm not sure (56)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (351)
29.15%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (586)
48.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed