Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just wanna know if anyone is going to study international hospitality management in university of Ulster in the Belfast campus! I don't know of many people studying it and I'm a little worried 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annah1123)
    Hey I just wanna know if anyone is going to study international hospitality management in university of Ulster in the Belfast campus! I don't know of many people studying it and I'm a little worried 😄
    I'm doing it as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abaker313)
    I'm doing it as well!
    Really??? That's so cool! I am so worried for it

ReputationRep:
    Really??? That's so cool! I am so worried for it
    Haha same I lit haven't heard of anyone doing it either!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha same I lit haven't heard of anyone doing it either!!
    It should be good doe!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm doing it as well! I only know of one other person doing it. Have you got your uniforms yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma-Rose97)
    Hey, I'm doing it as well! I only know of one other person doing it. Have you got your uniforms yet?

No not yet!! Wanted to see if I can get parts of it any cheaper lol have you?

ReputationRep:
    No not yet!! Wanted to see if I can get parts of it any cheaper lol have you?
    Yea, I just got my chef outfit today but I think I'm going to try and find the waiting uniform elsewhere. I'm so nervous about starting lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma-Rose97)
    Yea, I just got my chef outfit today but I think I'm going to try and find the waiting uniform elsewhere. I'm so nervous about starting lol
    Yeah I'll probs do the same, did you just order it online or with that wee sheet they sent us?? Yeah I'm so nervous too lit don't know what to expect hahah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll probs do the same, did you just order it online or with that wee sheet they sent us?? Yeah I'm so nervous too lit don't know what to expect hahah
    I just went in with the sheet and the girl went through the list and got everything for me. you should see the state of the safety shoes, they're horrendous haha!

ReputationRep:
    I am also doing this course

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.