Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Desperately searching for accommodation in UAL Halls

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I got a spot in the Animations BA at LCC but my parents will only let me go if I get into the UAL Halls as I'm not from London so they don't want me to live on my own. Do any of you have a place at an UAL accommodation you don't need? Btw is anyone else studying animation at LCC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lccanimation2016)
    Hey,
    I got a spot in the Animations BA at LCC but my parents will only let me go if I get into the UAL Halls as I'm not from London so they don't want me to live on my own. Do any of you have a place at an UAL accommodation you don't need? Btw is anyone else studying animation at LCC?
    Hey, are still searching? I've got a room at Camberwell campus. It's a large en-suite room with a double bed and i would like someone to take over my contract. It's £183 per week. Let me know if you are interested ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lccanimation2016)
    Hey,
    Hiya, did you still need to move in?

I have a standard room in sketch house in finsbury park?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are you still looking for someone?
    I have a standard room in Glassyard Halls near LCC which I need someone to take over before new year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellelelele)
    Hey, are you still looking for someone?
    I have a standard room in Glassyard Halls near LCC which I need someone to take over before new year!
    Is this available for the spring semester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellier123)
    Hiya, did you still need to move in?

I have a standard room in sketch house in finsbury park?
    Is this room still available?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a friend moving out from LCC halls at the end of this month if you are still looking for a place

ReputationRep:
    Neighborhood Glassyuard good in terms of location, but a little dirty. While hiring a company for garbage collection and settlement area is not difficult http://junkandgardening.co.uk/services And at what price is now the cheapest room?

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.