The Student Room Group

Which one should i keep?

Hi guys,

Basically, i got my results and i got B's in both maths and law and im really confused which one to take up to A2. Maths wasnt too much of a graft but im aiming for an A at A2. Law in the other hand, I put more work into it and found more interesting. I genuinely was excited to attend Law lessons but i feel like i dont have the natural essay skills for it as i tried really hard and i was getting A's in all my mocks but the exm let me down.

Grade wise I was only 3/4 UMS marks away from an A overall

Which one would be more useful in keeping?
Reply 1
Original post by Loyale
Hi guys,

Basically, i got my results and i got B's in both maths and law and im really confused which one to take up to A2. Maths wasnt too much of a graft but im aiming for an A at A2. Law in the other hand, I put more work into it and found more interesting. I genuinely was excited to attend Law lessons but i feel like i dont have the natural essay skills for it as i tried really hard and i was getting A's in all my mocks but the exm let me down.

Grade wise I was only 3/4 UMS marks away from an A overall

Which one would be more useful in keeping?

Depends on what you want to do. A lot of universities don't regard a level law at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by mliela
Depends on what you want to do. A lot of universities don't regard a level law at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medicine. I've asked quite a few Unis and they dont really care what you do for the third A Level as long as you get an A in it.
Reply 3
Original post by Loyale
Medicine. I've asked quite a few Unis and they dont really care what you do for the third A Level as long as you get an A in it.

Maths is a safe option. But I guess pick the one you enjoy more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending