Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else going to Reading Festival alone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I bought tickets for Reading festival two months ago and my friend bought tickets a few weeks ago after they had sold out. From the sounds of it, I think her tickets are fake and they haven't even turned up yet but my tickets are from the official site and I already have them so I'm preparing myself to just go alone as I've got a feeling she won't be allowed in and there is no way in hell I am missing Red Hot Chilli Peppers. If I do end up going alone I would love to meet up with other "loners", so is anyone else going by themselves? I'm 17, nearly 18, so looking for people of around the same age

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my friend had to cancel last minute due to work availability, so I'll be going alone. But like you said, no way am I missing RHCP!

I'm planning on arriving on Wednesday to set up camp in orange, and then trying to make some friends whilst I'm there.

If you want to join me either camping or going to arenas just pm me on here.

Hopefully your friend will be able to get in anyway. I'm 18 and male btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliwilks)
    So I bought tickets for Reading festival two months ago and my friend bought tickets a few weeks ago after they had sold out. From the sounds of it, I think her tickets are fake and they haven't even turned up yet but my tickets are from the official site and I already have them so I'm preparing myself to just go alone as I've got a feeling she won't be allowed in and there is no way in hell I am missing Red Hot Chilli Peppers. If I do end up going alone I would love to meet up with other "loners", so is anyone else going by themselves? I'm 17, nearly 18, so looking for people of around the same age
    Hey, the friend who invited me outright ditched me and is going with some other people so although my friends will be there none of them are very close so I'm looking for other people to hang with! I'm only going on friday but pm me or snap me @ duckfairy (cringe name I know) if you wanna meet, I'm 17 and female btw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.