The Student Room Group

Anyone else going to Reading Festival alone?

So I bought tickets for Reading festival two months ago and my friend bought tickets a few weeks ago after they had sold out. From the sounds of it, I think her tickets are fake and they haven't even turned up yet but my tickets are from the official site and I already have them so I'm preparing myself to just go alone as I've got a feeling she won't be allowed in and there is no way in hell I am missing Red Hot Chilli Peppers. If I do end up going alone I would love to meet up with other "loners", so is anyone else going by themselves? I'm 17, nearly 18, so looking for people of around the same age :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey, my friend had to cancel last minute due to work availability, so I'll be going alone. But like you said, no way am I missing RHCP!

I'm planning on arriving on Wednesday to set up camp in orange, and then trying to make some friends whilst I'm there.

If you want to join me either camping or going to arenas just pm me on here. :smile:

Hopefully your friend will be able to get in anyway. I'm 18 and male btw
Original post by Aliwilks
So I bought tickets for Reading festival two months ago and my friend bought tickets a few weeks ago after they had sold out. From the sounds of it, I think her tickets are fake and they haven't even turned up yet but my tickets are from the official site and I already have them so I'm preparing myself to just go alone as I've got a feeling she won't be allowed in and there is no way in hell I am missing Red Hot Chilli Peppers. If I do end up going alone I would love to meet up with other "loners", so is anyone else going by themselves? I'm 17, nearly 18, so looking for people of around the same age :smile:

Hey, the friend who invited me outright ditched me and is going with some other people so although my friends will be there none of them are very close so I'm looking for other people to hang with! I'm only going on friday but pm me or snap me @ duckfairy (cringe name I know) if you wanna meet, I'm 17 and female btw

Quick Reply

Latest