The Student Room Group

HELP

Can anybody suggest some advice to me???
I massively messed up on a levels, well actually it's not my fault my teachers were suspended in my second year. But I obtained AEE at a level. Didn't get into either firm or insurance uni choice. GUTTED. Phoned up a uni and was made an offer. The A was in English lit (what I want to study) the E's in science. Got made an offer to study English lit. But it's not where I want to go, I have my heart set only on UEA. Can I resit my second year??! Will I be made any offers there to study?? do they even accept a level resit??
Original post by Rachellelel
Can anybody suggest some advice to me???
I massively messed up on a levels, well actually it's not my fault my teachers were suspended in my second year. But I obtained AEE at a level. Didn't get into either firm or insurance uni choice. GUTTED. Phoned up a uni and was made an offer. The A was in English lit (what I want to study) the E's in science. Got made an offer to study English lit. But it's not where I want to go, I have my heart set only on UEA. Can I resit my second year??! Will I be made any offers there to study?? do they even accept a level resit??

Yes you get one chance to resit AS or A2 in 2017. Its only a year. Reapply and see what grades they want. It might be the same or it migt be one or two grades higher.

Make sure you are confidencet you have a reasonable chance of obtaining them or consider taking something else. Much better to try and go to the Uni you wish to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending