The Student Room Group

How to get over boys that don't care about you

Hi,

So I'm just constantly finding myself looking at a boy's social media over and over even though that I know for sure he doesn't care about me/ have feelings for me whatsoever. I've been screwed over by a ****boy but I knew he wasn't gonna catch feelings and it was all sex. But it's starting to hurt that literally nobody cares about me, I just feel a bit lonely and would love someone to like and care for me for who I am. It's exhausting clinging to boys who have no interest.. Looking up girls who he always likes their profile pictures on Facebook things like that. It makes me feel so useless, not worth loving and not good enough. 😥
Tell yourself again and again that he doesn't care about you. He doesn't think about you, you don't matter to him. Cry it out if you have to, but keep repeating that to yourself
I'm in the same situation, although my guy did actually like me at one point and in recent weeks has just lost all interest in me and ended it! I have felt so down about it lately! If you want to talk more you can PM me if you want :smile: x
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

So I'm just constantly finding myself looking at a boy's social media over and over even though that I know for sure he doesn't care about me/ have feelings for me whatsoever. I've been screwed over by a ****boy but I knew he wasn't gonna catch feelings and it was all sex. But it's starting to hurt that literally nobody cares about me, I just feel a bit lonely and would love someone to like and care for me for who I am. It's exhausting clinging to boys who have no interest.. Looking up girls who he always likes their profile pictures on Facebook things like that. It makes me feel so useless, not worth loving and not good enough. 😥

Sadly occurrences like this are common in this day and age. I think the most important thing is to just keep yourself occupied with something else. If he doesn't have any interest in you, then it's his loss. Don't give him the satisfaction by getting all unhappy over it. There are plenty of other chances in life to find love, and when the right opportunity comes along, make sure to definitely take it.
aww I've been there myself. you just have to force yourself to stop looking at his social media - the more you do it the more you will obsess over him - and concentrate on something else. after enough time passes you will forget about him for good.
Yup I know how this feels and it really does suck. You just need to stop thinking about him and ignore him tbh. You deserve so much better, don't bother wasting time on guys like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending