Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is it guys, I think im finally loosing the plot. Ive been acting very strange in the last week, and its totally not me at all, im constantly stressed... either that or it could be added to the fact I have eight major assignments all due in the next 3 weeks plus QCS (our exit score tests) and a whole heap of other stuf. After the rugby this evening I went back to my work and couldnt breathe properly. As I said im acting strange, more 'out there' than usual. Ive taken 4 Valerian today but thats only herbal.

Do you reckon its worth seeing the doctor to get something to just chill me out?

ReputationRep:
    Just chill, relax and get all the drugs you can get hold of. Thats from you GP of course

ReputationRep:
    have a bath

Don't go yet unless you really want to, just try and calm yourself down on your own and if that doesn't work then go and see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I just think its really uncharacteristically strange for me to be this worried. Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."

ReputationRep:
    If you tireid everything else, and nothing works, then YES go see a doc

(Original post by historyhoney)
    have a bath
    Why does everybody always say this? Having a bath never helps anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."
    hunny, i think you are more normal now

ReputationRep:
    I just think its really uncharacteristically strange for me to be this worried. Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."
    Its because you have a lot of work to do at the moment and it may be too much for you to handle. You have deadlines, work to do and results to get. Its this which is making you worry. Plus Ben is beating you in the number of posts and he joined after you. Thats should make you worry. He just can't stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    If you tireid everything else, and nothing works, then YES go see a doc
    Someone give this guy neg rep for his silly advise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Its because you have a lot of work to do at the moment and it may be too much for you to handle. You have deadlines, work to do and results to get. Its this which is making you worry. Plus Ben is beating you in the number of posts and he joined after you. Thats should make you worry. He just can't stop
    Posts? Meh, Im not really phased about that, its not a race to me. But good on you Ben!

Wolf: Ha! I can always count on you to make me laugh!

lol i don't need to be stopped, i'm not trying to overtake anybody, i just glance at my post count every now and then and i have a few hundred posts more then the last time i checked. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    its just, all these dior handbags... :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Why does everybody always say this? Having a bath never helps anything.
    from friends, monica and chandler

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I reckon ill have to go. I shall call and make an appointment first thing in the morning.

(Original post by historyhoney)
    from friends, monica and chandler
    lol, i'm actually a friends obsessive. Anyway i wouldn't believe everything they say and do everything that they do, or you might get into trouble.

Yeah, I reckon ill have to go. I shall call and make an appointment first thing in the morning.
    Well good luck, you mad girl.

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck, you mad girl.
    Oh, trust me, you arent far from the truth! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'm actually a friends obsessive. Anyway i wouldn't believe everything they say and do everything that they do, or you might get into trouble.
    actually I have noticed, 99% of the jokes said at school started out on friends quite worrying really

ReputationRep:
    Oh, trust me, you arent far from the truth! :cool:
    hangf a sec, are you taking any medicne for anything at the moment, cause that could contribute to it...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.