I think im loosing the Plot...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This is it guys, I think im finally loosing the plot. Ive been acting very strange in the last week, and its totally not me at all, im constantly stressed... either that or it could be added to the fact I have eight major assignments all due in the next 3 weeks plus QCS (our exit score tests) and a whole heap of other stuf. After the rugby this evening I went back to my work and couldnt breathe properly. As I said im acting strange, more 'out there' than usual. Ive taken 4 Valerian today but thats only herbal.

Do you reckon its worth seeing the doctor to get something to just chill me out?
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just chill, relax and get all the drugs you can get hold of. Thats from you GP of course
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have a bath
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
Don't go yet unless you really want to, just try and calm yourself down on your own and if that doesn't work then go and see a doctor.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
I just think its really uncharacteristically strange for me to be this worried. Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you tireid everything else, and nothing works, then YES go see a doc
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
have a bath
Why does everybody always say this? Having a bath never helps anything.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."
hunny, i think you are more normal now
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just think its really uncharacteristically strange for me to be this worried. Im usually the totally relaxed one, a plane could hit my house and id be like "Well, Sh!t..."
Its because you have a lot of work to do at the moment and it may be too much for you to handle. You have deadlines, work to do and results to get. Its this which is making you worry. Plus Ben is beating you in the number of posts and he joined after you. Thats should make you worry. He just can't stop
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
If you tireid everything else, and nothing works, then YES go see a doc
Someone give this guy neg rep for his silly advise
Everdawn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Its because you have a lot of work to do at the moment and it may be too much for you to handle. You have deadlines, work to do and results to get. Its this which is making you worry. Plus Ben is beating you in the number of posts and he joined after you. Thats should make you worry. He just can't stop
Posts? Meh, Im not really phased about that, its not a race to me. But good on you Ben!

Wolf: Ha! I can always count on you to make me laugh!
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
lol i don't need to be stopped, i'm not trying to overtake anybody, i just glance at my post count every now and then and i have a few hundred posts more then the last time i checked. :eek:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its just, all these dior handbags... :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Why does everybody always say this? Having a bath never helps anything.
from friends, monica and chandler
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Yeah, I reckon ill have to go. I shall call and make an appointment first thing in the morning.
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
from friends, monica and chandler
lol, i'm actually a friends obsessive. Anyway i wouldn't believe everything they say and do everything that they do, or you might get into trouble.
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I reckon ill have to go. I shall call and make an appointment first thing in the morning.
Well good luck, you mad girl.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Well good luck, you mad girl.
Oh, trust me, you arent far from the truth! :cool:
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, i'm actually a friends obsessive. Anyway i wouldn't believe everything they say and do everything that they do, or you might get into trouble.
actually I have noticed, 99% of the jokes said at school started out on friends quite worrying really
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh, trust me, you arent far from the truth! :cool:
hangf a sec, are you taking any medicne for anything at the moment, cause that could contribute to it...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (39)
22.29%
No (136)
77.71%

Watched Threads