sounds like you need a girlfriend to cool you down
    it is a girl....

whatever the problem is, i hope you get better Everdawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaSSS)
    it is a girl....
    yeah i know :cool:

ReputationRep:
    girlfriend as in girl whos a friend or girlfriend as I'm confused??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    yeah i know :cool:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    girlfriend as in girl whos a friend or girlfriend as I'm confused??
    I think he means girlfriend

Me thinks good old Timmy here is having lesbien fantasies, now is not the time...

ReputationRep:
    right, so anyway, go for long walks in the country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Me thinks good old Timmy here is having lesbien fantasies, now is not the time...
    I think you may be right

ReputationRep:
    Im not a lesbien I have a boyfriend.

2) No im not on anything, im just taking herbal suppliments.

3) Thanks Daz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)

thats okay, just some medicines can increase stress, ooo and stop drinking fizzy drinks go for water and no sweets and organic food if you really want to reduce stress levels.

ReputationRep:
    thats okay, just some medicines can increase stress, ooo and stop drinking fizzy drinks go for water and no sweets and organic food if you really want to reduce stress levels.
    yeah, and plenty of excercise to increase those endorphins... becuase you know they make you happy, and happy people just dont shoot their husbands...

ReputationRep:
    This is it guys, I think im finally loosing the plot. Ive been acting very strange in the last week, and its totally not me at all, im constantly stressed... either that or it could be added to the fact I have eight major assignments all due in the next 3 weeks plus QCS (our exit score tests) and a whole heap of other stuf. After the rugby this evening I went back to my work and couldnt breathe properly. As I said im acting strange, more 'out there' than usual. Ive taken 4 Valerian today but thats only herbal.

Do you reckon its worth seeing the doctor to get something to just chill me out?
    You're not losing the plot at all - just v. stressed. I was a bit like that during the exam period. The more you worry the worse it'll get. First calm down - I know it's an easy thing for me to say but you won't be able to do anything without a clear head. I think you're capable of getting your assigments done, you just need a methodical approach to getting everything completed. Find a scrap of paper and a few coloured pens and carefully devise a timetable which will allow you to get your assignments done and allow for study time including periods where you can take breaks and just relax. You're feeling stressed/anxious (which can result in physcial illness) because everything seems out of your control but once you've cleared your head, got your timetable and stick to it, everything will balance out and you'll be fine/ Good luck xxx

ReputationRep:
    Try drinking chinese tea....like green tea..or peppermint tea..they're all supposed to be good and help you relax. Try an cut out the caffeine if you have any..like coffee.

G

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    You're not losing the plot at all - just v. stressed. I was a bit like that during the exam period. The more you worry the worse it'll get. First calm down - I know it's an easy thing for me to say but you won't be able to do anything without a clear head. I think you're capable of getting your assigments done, you just need a methodical approach to getting everything completed. Find a scrap of paper and a few coloured pens and carefully devise a timetable which will allow you to get your assignments done and allow for study time including periods where you can take breaks and just relax. You're feeling stressed/anxious (which can result in physcial illness) because everything seems out of your control but once you've cleared your head, got your timetable and stick to it, everything will balance out and you'll be fine/ Good luck xxx
    Wow, most useful reply yet, yeah i meant what she said, although with my exams i didn't have a timetable because i think they're stupid since i only feel like doing certain subjects at certain times, i can't force myself to do maths if i don't want to, i wont learn anything...but yeah i'm rambling so i'll stop now.

right, so anyway,
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Try drinking chinese tea....like green tea..or peppermint tea..they're all supposed to be good and help you relax. Try an cut out the caffeine if you have any..like coffee.

G
    I drink Jasmine Tea, I love it.

Thanks for the advice waiting2smile, I think we must be on the same wavelength, I started one not 30 seconds before you posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Wow, most useful reply yet, yeah i meant what she said, although with my exams i didn't have a timetable because i think they're stupid since i only feel like doing certain subjects at certain times, i can't force myself to do maths if i don't want to, i wont learn anything...but yeah i'm rambling so i'll stop now.
    They're not 'stupid', they're extremely useful when you've got a limited amount of time and need to balance out what seems like an awful amount of things that needsto be completed in so little time. She doesn't need to stick rigidly to it, as long as she's getting things done then it's fine.

Edit: Everdawn glad you're doing one! You can sue the examiners/teachers afterwards for the emotional/physical damages afterwards

ReputationRep:
    They're not 'stupid', they're extremely useful when you've got a limited amount of time and need to balance out what seems like an awful amount of things that needsto be completed in so little time. She doesn't need to stick rigidly to it, as long as she's getting things done then it's fine.
    Be seated girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaSSS)
    Be seated girl.
    Oh hello it's the toerag again! Sorry...*attempts to be civil*...

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello it's the toerag again! Sorry...*attempts to be civil*...
    your futile attempts are making no progress, you little flame

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.