Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Having dreams about guys and intimacy watch

Please keep anon, I know people IRL who use TSR, so every day for the past week I've had dreams about different guys: some I've recognised their faces and know them, others I don't recognise their faces but they just 'feel' familiar- like when you recognise an old familiar scent.
    In these dreams I'm hugging the guy or kissing them or even just talking to them but it still feels intimate and I wake up feeling sad, not wanting the dream to end. What could be the cause of these repeated dreamsabout guys and being intimate?

Also I want to clarify these are not wet dreams

ReputationRep:
    Hormones?

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Hormones?
    Have you experienced anything similar?

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    You are infatuated with these guys?

ReputationRep:
    you wish it was real, but then you come to the realisation it's not. Very sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In these dreams I'm hugging the guy or kissing them and I wake up feeling sad, not wanting the dream to end.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Also I want to clarify these are not wet dreams
    Whoa...you're a dude?

(Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    Whoa...you're a dude?
    Girls can have wet dreams as well

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't think it's the fact that you wanna shag these guys, I think it's just that you want intimacy in general. Perhaps you are seeking closeness

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.