Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hiya, I'm going to starting midwifery course in sept 2016 at northampton univ and my host site is kettering, was hoping someone can tell me if its better to get accommodation at the host site if available or university campus. Anyone doing midwifery or going to be ? also do the midwifery courses have a different start date to other courses? (wasn't really clear on that)...if anyone can help thanx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RRJ16)
    hiya, I'm going to starting midwifery course in sept 2016 at northampton univ and my host site is kettering, was hoping someone can tell me if its better to get accommodation at the host site if available or university campus. Anyone doing midwifery or going to be ? also do the midwifery courses have a different start date to other courses? (wasn't really clear on that)...if anyone can help thanx.
    I'd recommend halls for the first year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    I'd recommend halls for the first year.
    Thanx KyleH123, are you doing midwifery? only reason asking is I'm worried about doing placements at the hospital and having to commute etc.,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RRJ16)
    Thanx KyleH123, are you doing midwifery? only reason asking is I'm worried about doing placements at the hospital and having to commute etc.,
    I'm going to be doing Radiography

ReputationRep:
    Hope it all goes well
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    I'm going to be doing Radiography

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.