Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys i have failed my AS exams mainly because i had no interest in the subjects and disliked most of my teachers, i have been kicked out and wont be allowed to go back(ofc) what should i do? Go college? Or redo yr12

ReputationRep:
    Maybe redo the year but with better subjects that you enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    redo yr12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs)
    redo yr12
    I thought about it but im not sure because say if i do redo it and then fail again i could go college and do a 1 year course and still go uni or take the risk by retaking the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    Maybe redo the year but with better subjects that you enjoy?
    ^^^^opinions

(Original post by Godzilla1607)
    ^^^^opinions
    If you fail things because you do not enjoy them, you are in for a rubbish life im afraid.

I think go the college route. What do you want to do at uni? if you dont know, then do not risk it and pick up a trade you will enjoy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Godzilla1607)
    Hello guys i have failed my AS exams mainly because i had no interest in the subjects and disliked most of my teachers, i have been kicked out and wont be allowed to go back(ofc) what should i do? Go college? Or redo yr12
    What grades did you get??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defraction)
    What grades did you get??
    EUU

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.