RE C
Geography C
History B
ICT B
English lang C
English Lit B

I am a native Spanish speaker

AS Levels (june 2016)
Spanish 191/200 UMS A (didn't receive any lessons or help-self taught?)
Mathematics 81 UMS A
C1 89 UMA (to remark since I think I made less than 4 mistakes and 1 mark = decimals more than 2 UMS) C2 67 UMS (to be remarked )M1 89UMS
Further Maths (self taught with textbooks and online papers) about 40 ums E
Further Pure 1 44 ums E M2 36 ums U (to be remarked) M3 42 E
Physics 81 UMS A (probs school remarking paper where I'm 2 marks off an A)
Psychology (48 UMS 2 raw marks off a D school remarking it probs)
Biology 47 UMS (3 raw marks off a D so school probably getting remarked a paper or both)

I red in Liverpool uni's website that they count native languages a levels as any other, so I assume this for any other Russell group uni? I do believe the knowledge has had to been learnt.

I wanted to change college cause they don't teach further maths at mine, so I'd be going to another one
For maths and further, they do the same examboard as my old college
In maths they do the same modules as I have in year 12 and would have in my old college in year 13 (C3 C4 AND S1.
For further maths I would have to sit: FP1(RESIT) M2 (RESIT) S2 , FP2, D1 & D2.
They also have the same examboard for Physics
However they don't offer languages, which I would have to do by myself... in the WJEC EXAMBOARD although its only reading speaking, writing and listening

So would there be any problems?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest