Can I still get into Kent for Economics? Watch

kc0327
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
HI everybody I just got my AS results a couple days ago so far I got E for Maths (C1&D1), B for Chinese and C for EPQ. I'm also doing Econ B as well which Im confident I can get at least a A/B grade for predicted also doing History as well which Im not very good at but Im willing to work my socks off when I get back at September. I was wondering if I can still get into Kent for Economics the requirements are BBB with A-LEVEL maths. BTW Kent counts Chinese as a A Level subject so thats a B or A confirmed. Is it also possible to turn that E into B if I work my ass off the whole of year 13?
anonwinner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm pretty sure my nan could get into Kent m8
AidenLloydJepsen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes. Even if you get rejected, if you then do manage to achieve BBB (or BBC/ BCC), the course will most likely be in clearing and then you can just confirm your place through clearing and adjustment.
Colinj451
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What were your module grades for maths broken down? Can you take a resit? Because not sure how system works but would think those marks would drag your overall score down and thereby affect your result next year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise