Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    who do you feel are the best and worst political leaders in relation to global terrorism? Do you suppost their views? Please justify your answers.

ReputationRep:
    best/worst in what way? their policies? whether or not we like them?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    sorry, their views on global terrorism and their policies regarding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    who do you feel are the best and worst political leaders in relation to global terrorism? Do you suppost their views? Please justify your answers.
    Sharon and Bush are doing a great job of encouraging terrorist activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    I agree.....

ReputationRep:
    mind you, so did Saddam, so don't be too hard on Bush. Altho Sharron you can throw to the dogs the stubborn git.

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I remember a Swedish band (called Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio but I doubt anyone knows them) being asked their favourite dictator in an interview and they said Ariel Sharon. Might have surprised the interviewer there but then again, maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    mind you, so did Saddam, so don't be too hard on Bush. Altho Sharron you can throw to the dogs the stubborn git.
    Bush is the worst by far no only does he start unjustified war but he is a serious threat to the enviromment "the american way of life is not up for negotiation" (that's bush senior there but like father like son) and he has refused to set any targets to lower fuel emissions and is still not part of the Kyoto agreement
    The best not so sure and nobody has actually said anyone personally Roosevelt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    and is still not part of the Kyoto agreement
    because thats such a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    because thats such a good thing?
    yes it is the world is heading for a major world crisis and nobody seems to care (partly i might add due to some governments attempts to undermine the threat of global warming). G.W Bush totally shattered the Kyoto agreement when he pulled out and said he would never sign with many countries now opting for a scaled down version of the treaty all for what to protect the american way of life it's disgusting

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking a political leader maybe good for their country but not for the rest or vice versa. For example Sharon the evil monkey is loved by his people but not so loved by the rest of the world esp the Muslim world, whereas Musharaf the evil swine is hated by its people but somewhat loved by the western world since his alliance with US against 'terrorism'.

I think comparing to all the rulers of today, Karimov the butcher would have to be most evil since Saddam and Mubarak and Musharaf catching up, these class of leaders butcher, boil to death, persecute and imprison their political opponents, their own people who voice against the injustice of the regimes and violate human rights to the point even human rights orgs give up.

I havent seen any good political leaders in my time.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.