Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got accepted into Reading to study Archaeology and Museum Studies but missed out on accommodation in Halls and am looking for other people in similar positions.

If anyone has a room they wouldn't mind renting out or needs a housemate / multiple housemates please let me know!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lanah.h)
    I just got accepted into Reading to study Archaeology and Museum Studies but missed out on accommodation in Halls and am looking for other people in similar positions.

If anyone has a room they wouldn't mind renting out or needs a housemate / multiple housemates please let me know!
    Hi lanah,
    You may want to Register an expression of interest into Halls which you can do by login into RISIS web.

Congratulations on your place and look forward to welcoming you in September

Mark
    2nd Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofReading)
    Hi lanah,
    You may want to Register an expression of interest into Halls which you can do by login into RISIS web.

Congratulations on your place and look forward to welcoming you in September

Mark
    Hi! Thank you im very excited to be joining ,

I have registered an expression of interest but because it isn't guaranteed that I will get a space before term starts I thought it would be safe to explore all my options
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi! Thank you im very excited to be joining ,

I have registered an expression of interest but because it isn't guaranteed that I will get a space before term starts I thought it would be safe to explore all my options
    You may also wish to look at Private Halls of Residence external to the University (all very close proximity to the uni) which include:

- Unite Students - www.unite-students.com
    - CRM Students - www.crmstudents.com
    - Fresh Student Living - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
    - Fawley Bridge - www.fawleybridgestudents.com
    - Collegiate - www.collegiate-ac.com

I hope this helps

Mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofReading)
    You may also wish to look at Private Halls of Residence external to the University (all very close proximity to the uni) which include:

- Unite Students - www.unite-students.com
    - CRM Students - www.crmstudents.com
    - Fresh Student Living - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
    - Fawley Bridge - www.fawleybridgestudents.com
    - Collegiate - www.collegiate-ac.com

I hope this helps

Mark
    You're absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for the help!!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    You're absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for the help!!
    No problem at all

Mark

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm in exactly the same position! We have to wait until the 2nd of September to hear back about the expression of interest as well!😕
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative

Hi Lanah!

Hope you dont mind me jumping in here

If you’re still looking for accommodation you might want to check out Central |
    Studios Reading.

One of our assistants also studies Archaeology and Museum Studies!

We’re a student accommodation building in Reading town centre offering
    all inclusive studio apartments for students – you would have your own kitchenette, living area and en suite bathroom.

Our students are all very sociable and we always hold social events as well (you can see these on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/CentralStudiosReading), so you would get the feeling of Uni halls but with more private space!

If you’re interested, check out our site:www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/reading

Or just drop us an email: [email protected]. uk

We would be happy to help you find a place in Reading

Nicola @ CSReading

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.