Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What should I do before school starts?

ReputationRep:
    I think if you want to be prepared, download and print all your subject specifications. By doing this, you know the content that needs to be covered and you can make a start on learning and writing notes early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyxlawson)
    What should I do before school starts?
    Hi Molly!
    May I ask what subjects you will be taking? There have been changes in the specifications in some subjects like Psychology so it may be a bit harder to prepare yourself for these subjects.
    If you are taking Science subjects, it would be good to download the specifications and try to do your own research so that you will have prior knowledge. Don't worry, Edexcel A Levels is not that difficult^^

ReputationRep:
    This is your specification for AS

http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...Psychology.pdf

Have a look through the 4 topics you'll learn - which look like they're general approaches - and perhaps do some reading around them?

Watch some youtube videos on the key studyies you look at?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.