AQA 2016 A level results certificates/notice of results help!?

Watch
OliviaOSullivan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I completed my A-levels a year ago and I've spent a gap year re-siting one unit of my A-level to improve my grade in the hopes of meeting my entry requirement at my chosen University. I have all the certificates for my older A-level results ready for registration at Uni, however I haven't received my newest 2016 exam result certificate/certifying statement of results to take with me as proof for my qualification in September. I only have my Candidate Provisional Statement of Results Slip which I received through the post after results day.

Now I may just be being dim, but when will I receive my certificate for this years results, will i receive it before I leave for uni? If I remember rightly, last years certificates took quite a while to arrive via Royal Mail so what will I need to bring to University registration as proof of my recent result? Do I need to bring anything for this years result at all as the University has seen that I've met my conditions and offered me a place?

I understand that people have gone through their exam board to replace certificates and also applied for a certifying statement of results, which is what is asked of us new students to bring this coming registration day. Will I need to do this just to prove one A-level has gone up by a couple grades?

I hope I'm being clear enough, and that some helpful advice will be greatly appreciated!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed