Uhh... why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Uhh... why?
    What do you mean why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    What do you mean why?
    I think hes what is known as a ...free loader, glass back, or any other term making out hes a cheap skate!

gud on ya, I like free stuff too

ReputationRep:
    You'll fine the going rate is around £10 an hour or more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Who wants to do me a free website and logo
    ill do ya one if ya pay?

also, av u looked at templates. Ranges from $10 to $70 depending on how complex, flash etc

Look really professional

check out http://www.templatemonster.com

ReputationRep:
    Is this for a personal web page/blogg?

Although I doubt many, if any people would want to spend hours and hours making you a site with little or no personal gain, perhaps you should give some more details about what you're hoping for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Is this for a personal web page/blogg?

Although I doubt many, if any people would want to spend hours and hours making you a site with little or no personal gain, perhaps you should give some more details about what you're hoping for.
    i'll do u a logo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    i'll do u a logo.
    Did you just want s43 stylised? I assume you have some design requirements.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind doing it as long as it isn't too complex and you give me the access to your host that I would need. I would also have to fit it around my schedule so details are required. The logo would be the easy part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by austinmetro)
    ill do ya one if ya pay?

also, av u looked at templates. Ranges from $10 to $70 depending on how complex, flash etc

Look really professional

check out http://www.templatemonster.com

No thanks i want a unique design

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Did you just want s43 stylised? I assume you have some design requirements.
    Make a logo for SLZone.com and for ideas see SLZone.com.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, somebody wants a logo and a website designed for free...

why don't you try your artistic talent out on Illustrator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Who wants to do me a free website and logo
    Here's a novel idea, learn HTML and CSS, and do it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)

Thanks
    Oh another thing, why do we want to help out a person who has tried to trick members of this forum into joining an illegal pyramid scheme in which he is the beneficiary?

ReputationRep:
    He's been bugging me over pm to make his logo for him. I don't know anything about his site except that he has some cell phone forums so he got cell phones in his logo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...cal/slzone.jpg

Yes, yes, I know it's hideous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Oh another thing, why do we want to help out a person who has tried to trick members of this forum into joining an illegal pyramid scheme in which he is the beneficiary?
    Pyramid scheme - aren’t illegal and you purchase something £20 for example and you get put on to a list for a choice of handset BUT remember you are purchase a product NOT a handset.

Beneficiary is everybody! See for yourself: The Mobile Matrix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Pyramid scheme - aren’t illegal and you purchase something £20 for example and you get put on to a list for a choice of handset BUT remember you are purchase a product NOT a handset.

Beneficiary is everybody! See for yourself: The Mobile Matrix
    I read they are to outlawed next year, also while they may be currently legal, they are imoral and you have to be pretty thick to fall for that scam. If I paid you £20 what so I actually get?

Edit also since you so convinced your site is legal you won't be mind me reporting it to trading standards will you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I read they are to outlawed next year, also while they may be currently legal, they are imoral and you have to be pretty thick to fall for that scam. If I paid you £20 what so I actually get?

Edit also since you so convinced your site is legal you won't be mind me reporting it to trading standards will you?
    Don't pay me £20, pay The Mobile Matrix and go there to see what you can get for £20!

That site isn't mines, I am only reffering people to that site. I have reported it to trading standard and they have said its fines and also the owner of the site has also has talks with the trading standards. So go tell the trading standards and while you at it, go tell the police and the whole world!!! See if i care, as i have said it isn't my site and it's all legit as far as I know!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)

Thanks
    Was experimenting with a couple of doodles yestarday but they weren't overly exciting, might be good to have more detail on what you want. -Though I'm not promising to come up with anything.

Just had a quick look from your sig link. So it's a technical/gadget forum or mainly mobile-based?

Does SL stand for anything in particular?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.