Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Find Your Flatmates - Horwood Hall Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Yet to see a thread on who is staying in Horwood hall. I'm staying in Block S.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block s too 😊
    Room 13 I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyLouise96)
    I'm in block s too 😊
    Room 13 I think!
    I'm in room 006

ReputationRep:
    Cool! I think you are the floor below me 😊

ReputationRep:
    Block R room 1 😃

ReputationRep:
    Im Block A,room 19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMLinda)
    Im Block A,room 19
    I'm in Block A too!! Room 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethcornish)
    I'm in Block A too!! Room 9
    oh thank goodness! I was scared I wouldn't find anyone from my block...What are you going to study?x

ReputationRep:
    oh thank goodness! I was scared I wouldn't find anyone from my block...What are you going to study?x
    haha I was so relieved to see you said block A because I hadn't found anyone else!! I'm doing psychology and criminology, what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    haha I was so relieved to see you said block A because I hadn't found anyone else!! I'm doing psychology and criminology, what are you doing?
    haha everyone seems to be in block R or S...A fellow psychology lover!! Im doing Social Work with a Health Foundation year. Where abouts are you moving from? Im all the from Norwich

ReputationRep:
    haha everyone seems to be in block R or S...A fellow psychology lover!! Im doing Social Work with a Health Foundation year. Where abouts are you moving from? Im all the from Norwich
    Yes that's what I've found too haha!! Ahhh that's so cool are you excited to start? I'm from Stafford

ReputationRep:
    Block j but ive got a shared room lol dunno how i feel about that

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's what I've found too haha!! Ahhh that's so cool are you excited to start? I'm from Stafford
    Ah right, so you're quite local then? Im pretty excited then I remember that I'll be like 5 hours from home haha how about you, are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayden97)
    Block j but ive got a shared room lol dunno how i feel about that
    So like the stereotypical American movie kind of room? You might find that your roommate is pretty cool haha

ReputationRep:
    So like the stereotypical American movie kind of room? You might find that your roommate is pretty cool haha
    Yh well I'm hoping for the best haha they made us take online questionnaires to match us to ppl with similar interests so that gives me abit of hope

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, so you're quite local then? Im pretty excited then I remember that I'll be like 5 hours from home haha how about you, are you excited?
    Yes it's only about 50 minutes away from my house!! Awww you'll be fine don't worry there is a Facebook group with people from Block A in, do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's only about 50 minutes away from my house!! Awww you'll be fine don't worry there is a Facebook group with people from Block A in, do you have Facebook?
    Thats a pretty good, you get to go home whenever you like considering the short distance ... There's a group? I'd love to join! Facebook name is Linda Tapu just send a quick message on there as it doesn't let me add people that easily. Thank you soo much for letting me know about the group

ReputationRep:
    Thats a pretty good, you get to go home whenever you like considering the short distance ... There's a group? I'd love to join! Facebook name is Linda Tapu just send a quick message on there as it doesn't let me add people that easily. Thank you soo much for letting me know about the group
    I've found a Linda tapu but I'm not 100% sure it's the right one!! What is your picture of? Ahhhh no problem xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've found a Linda tapu but I'm not 100% sure it's the right one!! What is your picture of? Ahhhh no problem xxx
    its a picture of a brown couple, the girl with really short hair x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in block N? I can't seem to find anyone.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.