Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been allocated accommodation at Owens Park for September but the cost (£139 pw) is not covered by my student loan so I am wondering if anyone with a cheaper accommodation would like to swap.

ReputationRep:
    How many weeks worth of rent are you paying all together? (For the whole year)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I got Whitworth Park which is one of the cheapest halls in the uni (£100). Would you be interested in it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, Ive got a single with basin at Wright Robinson (£107 pw). I'm interested in going to Fallowfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01sbuttress)
    Hi there, Ive got a single with basin at Wright Robinson (£107 pw). I'm interested in going to Fallowfield
    Would you be interested in the Victoria park campus?

ReputationRep:
    Have got whitworth park (£100) and would be up for swapping X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_pearl)
    I may be swapping with someone in Fallowfield but if that falls through then potentially

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01sbuttress)
    I may be swapping with someone in jFallowfield but if that falls through then potentially
    Ok. I've got until Tuesday until I put the deposit down

ReputationRep:
    I'd be interested in the Victoria park campus. Which halls?

ReputationRep:
    I have a room in owens park, looking for swap for Richmond Park/Sheavyn House

ReputationRep:
    I've got Wright Robinson as well and would LOVE to be in Victoria park. Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in accommodation in Victoria Park. I have accommodation in Fallowfield if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    I have a room in Owens Park that I'd really like to swap for self-catered and en-suite accommodation if anybody is interested? I'm quite desperate and don't mind where the accommodation is situated😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieoconnor)
    Have got whitworth park (£100) and would be up for swapping X
    Hi. I have a room with basin, catered at Owens Park in Fallowfield. I'm looking for a room in Whitworth Park. Message me if you're interested

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.