The Student Room Group

Yout first ever video game

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The oldest I remember was Mario Kart Double Dash on gamecube

it was lit af
Fifa 96 on PS1, every player looked the same, still was sick and fun! :yeah:
[video="youtube;3LWrjeOHgjY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWrjeOHgjY[/video]

MDK, followed by...The original Unreal Tournament!

Good times! :smile:
Populous 3: The Beginning. An awesome god-game from like 1997.

Can't remember exactly, but the one that I remember playing to death as a child was spike on the vectrex.
Super Hang-on, it was a motorbike racing game built into the Sega Master System.
Original post by sharkbate633
Not sure if something like this has already been posted but what was the very first Video game that you ever played. My very first video game that I ever played was either TMNT or Super Mario for the NES

Yeah, there are some threads like that, but can't find them. Your luck! :tongue: *

The very, very, very first game ever played? that is really been a while that I can't remember me precisely. It was a game for commodore 64 on casette with legendary green screen. :bigsmile:*
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
Umm, possibly some obscure text based robot combat game I can't remember the name of, or perhaps Lode Runner (curious how many other people played this tbh). Shortly followed by the usual mario on gameboy, and various games on a megadrive.
Original post by Dheorl
Umm, possibly some obscure text based robot combat game I can't remember the name of, or perhaps Lode Runner (curious how many other people played this tbh). Shortly followed by the usual mario on gameboy, and various games on a megadrive.

I had Lode Runner on the amstrad cpc 464. Simpler times XD
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle on the Gameboy. Either that, or Bart Simpson's escape from camp deadly (brutally, with no saves allowed. Ever. You die, you start over!)
Original post by NotNotBatman
Ocarina of Time.

Same here.
I was a beautiful game.
Borrowed it from a friend, never returned it :ninja:
Reply 33
Crash Bandicoot on the PS1:biggrin:
Crash and Spyro were just the best, wish they could bring back the original ones to newer consoles:frown:
Original post by Al-farhan
Same here.
I was a beautiful game.
Borrowed it from a friend, never returned it :ninja:

Yep, when I played it, I didn't even realise the objective, just walked around finding rupees. I get all nostalgic when I hear the house theme.
Reply 35
depends. the oldest i can go back to is chess on my dads old phone. first console was a gameboy with the game "the hobit" or smt like that
crash team racing was the first video game I ever played, but pokemon yellow was the first game I actually owned
MDK 2 was actually one of the first games I ever bought when I was 8 years old - such a great game
Either Marble madness on Amstrad or Duck hunt unsure which as I was 2/3 yrs old.
Original post by sleepysnooze
MDK 2 was actually one of the first games I ever bought when I was 8 years old - such a great game

I concur.

Quick Reply

Latest