Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have just completed my AS levels and will be starting year 13 in September. I plan to start university in September 2017, but when do you start applying for student loans so it will all be sorted by the time I have to go?
    Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by xianpelaez98)
    I have just completed my AS levels and will be starting year 13 in September. I plan to start university in September 2017, but when do you start applying for student loans so it will all be sorted by the time I have to go?
    Thanks
    April/May next year
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by xianpelaez98)
    Thanks
    17/18 is expected to go live around the end of February next year so you can apply around then

ReputationRep:
    It was the end of February this year.

31st May was the last date on which SF would guarantee to have your funding in place for the start of your course, so aim to have your application submitted as soon as you can after the system opens. You can still apply after 31st May and up to nine months after your course starts, but better to get it sorted early.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.