Turn on thread page Beta

Friggin retail places watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My minidisk I bought from Dixons developed a hairline crack so being within the guarantee thought id take it bk. however dixons is shut down now so went to currys, and they said it was discontinued but i could pick another. i chose another sony one but he didnt have the box and assessories sayin it would fit the ones i still have. but when i go home they didnt. i rang them up and the guy had finished for the day and they didnt no if i cold have my old one bk. now ive got to go down again to get my old one bk waiting in a huge queue then go somewhere else. its such a pain. grrr

ReputationRep:
    never buy anything from dixons!!!!
    if you get your money back, you should take a look at www.amazon.co.uk - they have quite a few minidisc bargains such as this
    [not really a bargain, but far cheaper than dixons]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    My minidisk I bought from Dixons developed a hairline crack so being within the guarantee thought id take it bk. however dixons is shut down now so went to currys, and they said it was discontinued but i could pick another. i chose another sony one but he didnt have the box and assessories sayin it would fit the ones i still have. but when i go home they didnt. i rang them up and the guy had finished for the day and they didnt no if i cold have my old one bk. now ive got to go down again to get my old one bk waiting in a huge queue then go somewhere else. its such a pain. grrr
    Indeed damn and curse them!
    I would have thought that if you returned the new one they had given you they would difinitely be able to return your old one.
    And also sympathy sympathy for you
    Acutally my MD has been broken for quite a while now.....it just will not record anything anymore, but it's qutie an old one which I've had for 5 and 1/2 years :eek: I've now started holding out in hope for a green iPod mini...*hopes*

ReputationRep:
    Dixons = Pay sky high prices to help line the pockets of the salemen, then when things go wrong they hate you.

For mini discs try richersounds are superfi, they will be much cheaper and offer better after service care.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.